Finger print heart necklace
The ultimate gift for an adoptive mother, grandmother or relative.
Cherish your child's finger print forever by having it saved on a fine silver heart necklace to wear with pride.
Please read the below before purchasing.
When my little boy came forever home I looked everywhere for the right piece of jewellery. I wanted to save how tiny his little finger print was. Making jewellery perfect for adoption has been something I have been passionate about since we adopted our son. He loves seeing his fingerprint on my necklace and says I am always with him even when I am at work.
+++++++ How to order+++++++
1. Choose the size necklace and the amount of hearts you require
2. leave a note at the check out if you require an initial stamping on the reverse of the heart.
Additional hearts are available at £20 per heart.
+++++++How will I make your jewellery?+++++++
1. I will send you out an impressions kit once I receive your order.
2. Once you receive your impression kit follow the instructions on how to gain a clear finger print.
3. As soon as I receive your mould it will take me 2-4 weeks to make up your necklace. During this time it will be sent off to the Assay office to be hallmarked. This is a legal requirement in the UK.
4. The jewellery will be posted out to you recorded delivery and your child's mould will be included in the package.
This depends on how quickly you can send back the impression kit with the fingerprint in and if it is clear enough to use.
This item will not be hallmarked due to its weight.
In the current climate the Royal Mail are working as hard as they can however post may have a slight delay.
+++++++ Materials used+++++++
The heart is 99.9% fine solid silver and roughly 1.5cm long.
The necklace is sterling silver and comes in a range of lengths. 16", 18" and 20"
Most of the jewellery collection is completely handcrafted and may show imperfections and signs of workmanship, this is not seen as a fault.
Your jewellery will be packaged in our signature white and gold gift box and placed into a sturdy postage box.
Impression kits are sent 1st class delivery in the UK. Unfortunately due to the timescales we are unable to post outside of the United Kingdom. You will receive a Stamped addressed enveloped to return your mould to my studio.
You are welcome to cancel or amend your order within 48 hours as long as your order has not been started.
Personalised or commissioned items can not be refunded or returned.